Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
What awaits you underwater with this weeks photo?
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a speckled fish emerging from a pot in an underwater scene.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- EachThursdayatNoon GMTI will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the followingTuesdayatNoon GMT.
- Link back to this postwith a pingback (Hugh has an excellenttutorial here) and/orleave a linkin the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit…
View original post 151 more words